Which rules do I have to follow? (update 24th of March)
On this website you can also find audio files with a resume of the measures that were taken by the government on March 24 in many different languages.
How can I prevent infection?
- Other languages
- You can reach us on the number 014 56 73 10, every weekday between 10 am and 12.30 and on Tuesday evenings between 17 and 19.30 pm.
- General info about the coronavirus in Arabic, Chinese, Russian, English, French and Spanish on the website of the World Health Orginazation
- Multilingual information on the website of Fedasil
- Prevention posters of the Government Agency of Public Health in Arabic, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish and Turkish
- What are you allowed to do and what is forbidden?
- How to handwash with soap and water:
- How to protect yourself from the coronavirus?
- If you know some basic Dutch, this is also an interesting video about the coronavirus. You can find more news in basic Dutch on the website of Wablieft.