Which rules do I have to follow? (update 24th of March)
On this website you can also find audio files with a resume of the measures that were taken by the government on March 24 in many different languages.
How can I prevent infection?
- Other languages
Information about ramadan
- You can reach us on the number 014 56 73 10, every weekday between 10 am and 12.30 and on Tuesday evenings between 17 and 19.30 pm.
- Official info of the Belgian government in many different languages on the website info-coronavirus.be
- General info about the coronavirus in Arabic, Chinese, Russian, English, French and Spanish on the website of the World Health Orginazation
- Multilingual information on the website of Fedasil
- Prevention posters of the Government Agency of Public Health in Arabic, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish and Turkish
Newsletter in French and English
You can find newsletters of the city Geel in French and English on this page.
- What are you allowed to do and what is forbidden?
- How to handwash with soap and water:
- How to protect yourself from the coronavirus?